1. (“Gala Asia N.V.”, trading name “Bettorbrokers” or “We”) is established in and is fully licensed by the Government of Curacao to undertake online and telephone betting. We will at all times comply with all applicable laws in Curacao. Any contract between the Customer and Bettorbrokers is deemed to be made according to the laws of Curacao.
2. It is your responsibility to make sure that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions before placing a bet with us.
5. Laws regarding betting and gaming vary throughout the world and Customers specifically acknowledge that it is their responsibility to ensure that they understand and fully comply with any laws or regulations applicable in their own country or state. In particular, Customers must be at least the age of legal majority or (if higher) over any specified age threshold required to participate in betting or gaming in or from the jurisdiction in which they reside.
6. Your attention is drawn to our Betting Rules which details how we deal with and protect your personal information and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you are also acknowledging and accepting our rules. As well as your accepting our Betting Rules, you also acknowledge that we are entitled to share your personal information with gaming regulators, sporting regulators and authorized bodies (including the police) for the purpose of investigating fraud, money laundering or sports integrity .
7. We do not intend that our services and facilities should be used for any illegal purpose. For this reason, access to or betting with Bettorbrokers may not be legal for some or all residents of or persons present in certain countries. The presentation by Bettorbrokers of any betting or gaming propositions or facilities (in particular, but not exclusively, on its Website(s)) does not constitute an offer or invitation for the use of or subscription to betting or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law. The presentation of any betting or gaming proposition or facility (in particular, but not exclusively, on its website(s) does not constitute an offer and bets are only valid when accepted in accordance with the applicable Bet Rules We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any betting or gaming proposition(s) in our absolute discretion and/or to add further propositions from time to time.
8. Customers are solely responsible for the security of their account information and any applicable security information. Should a Customer inadvertently disclose his or her information to another person, the customer agrees to contact Bettorbrokers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Customers are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account information. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, such bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Customer or has misappropriated account information of the Customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason.
10. Customers participating in any online betting or gaming do so at their own discretion and risk. We will not be responsible for any delays errors or losses due to failure breakdown interruption or malfunction of computer hardware or software or Internet or other communications media or connection for any reason whatsoever. We will endeavor at all times to overcome any such event or occurrence so far as we can but do not guarantee our ability to do so. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel any transactions arising as a result of any such event or occurrence.
11. Customers shall not abuse in any way any online betting or gaming or any bonus offer or other promotion scheme offered by us.
12. Customers shall not participate or attempt to participate in any online betting or gaming by methods means or ways not intended by us, in particular by the use of “hacking” or unauthorized computer programs or “robot” players or other means.
13. Customers shall not in any way manipulate or attempt to manipulate any betting or gaming software or ascertain or attempt to ascertain information concerning such software or its code. Any betting or gaming by a Customer which uses any such information, whether obtained directly by such Customer or as a result of circulation of such information by a third party, is not permitted. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel any transactions arising as a result of any such matters.
14. We reserve the right to add to or omit amend or otherwise alter the number content effect and style of any betting or gaming at any time and we also reserve the right to cancel a Customer’s account for any reason and issue any balance in Customer’s account at the time of such cancellation.
15. We reserve the right to add to, amend or modify the Bet Rules and Account Operation processes at any time. We also reserve the right to add to, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
16. The website (s) will always carry the latest applicable versions of the Bet Rules and Account Operation processes as well as of the Terms and Conditions. Customers shall periodically review all these provisions and shall not participate in any betting or gaming on the website(s), open, use or reuse an account, nor accept any winnings if the Customer does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and abide by, without exception, all Bet Rules, Account Operation processes and Terms and Conditions as they may change from time to time. If at any time a Customer ceases to be able or willing to comply with this paragraph it shall immediately cease participation and may be required to close his/her account.
17. Any dispute or claim which cannot be resolved by our customer service staff will be passed to senior management for a decision. If the Customer wishes to take the matter further, we will abide by the decision of IBAS (Independent Betting Arbitration Service), a service to which we subscribe, so long as the full facts have been submitted by both sides. However, where there is evidence of price or match rigging, we reserve the right to make bets void or withhold payment pending the outcome of any investigation. No claims or disputes will be considered more than 90 days after the settlement date of the original transaction.
18. Bettorbrokers does not undertake to notify users that they have outstanding balances to collect. If you do not access your account for any consecutive period of 396 days, then after those 396 days your account will be deemed ‘Inactive’. Accessing your account is defined as ‘logging on’ to your account using your user name and password and placing a bet. Once your account has been deemed inactive, Bettorbrokers is entitled to forfeit the outstanding balance.
19. As a condition of your using any services provided by us, you warrant and represent that you are over the age of 18 and have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
You are reminded that it is an offence for you to participate in gambling if you are under 18 years of age. It is also a criminal offence for anyone to help a young person (a person between the ages of 16 and 18) or child (a person under the age of 18) to gamble.
You understand that by using our products and services you may lose money and you accept full responsibility for such losses. You must exercise your own judgement in choosing to place a bet. You acknowledge that, in placing your bet you are not relying on any statement of any employee of Bettorbrokers relating to the subject matter of a bet. In order to prevent underage gambling, we reserve the right to ask for acceptable forms of identification for anyone who appears to be under the age of 18. Acceptable forms of identification must:
20. We recognise that for a very small number of customer’s, gambling ceases to be fun and Bettorbrokers is committed to a policy of providing support and assistance. Information in relation to problem gambling is available on our website. Please talk to any member of our customer service team to discuss any problems that you or a family member may have related to gambling using the Bettorbrokers betting facilities.
We reserve the right to approach you in instances where we consider you may need help and to keep information relating to instances where we have cause for concern and to provide such information to the Curacao Gambling Authority.
For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a self exclusion policy, which enables you to restrict your ability to place bets on our website for a minimum period of six months. You can ask that the restriction lasts for a longer period.
21. We will put all reasonable safeguards in place to ensure that once you self exclude you will not be permitted to place wagers on our website from which you have elected to be self excluded irrespective of your wishes to the contrary. However, should you be able to place any wager (despite our reasonable efforts to prevent this), we will have no liability in relation to your gambling losses or any related damages or claims made by you or a third party.
22. Further to the above T&C Point 7, we do not accept account registration from players who reside in the following countries: USA, France, The Netherlands and the Dutch Caribbean Island; Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire, St.Marrten, St.Eustatia and Saba.
23. Bettorbrokers are regulated by the Gambling Authority of Curacao , it is our responsibility to make our customers aware of responsible gambling.
Bettorbrokers want all their customers to enjoy their betting and advise them to follow these guidelines.
Bettorbrokers is committed to promoting an awareness of problem gambling and improving our own prevention and intervention procedures. If you have troubles following the guideline set out as above and you would like to search help for your gambling assessment, please visit GamCare http://www.gamcare.org.uk/ to find out more information.
All the above terms and conditions modified and posted 16th November 2017.